Please complete the below fields to apply for the 2023 Young Researcher Grant awards. Criteria for applying is listed below:
- Open to postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D. students (proof required)
- First author must be younger than 40 years at the application deadline
- Paper must be original research; literature reviews or meta-analyses are not eligible
- Paper must be published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Paper must be written in English (abstract and entire publication)
- Paper must be published in 2022, either online or in print. Early access online is eligible.
- First author must be affiliated with a recognized university or public sector organization at the time of publication
- No shared first authorships permitted
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.